And dare you sit in the fertility chair?
According to the sign,
'A chair similar to this, has been used since pagan times to help with the fertility of both men and women. This ancient ritual was handed down from generation to generation over the centuries. Persons wishing to try the magic of this mystic Fertility chair must follow the strict instructions laid down by the Sorcerers:-
- First you must be seated on the chair
- Cross your right foot over your left ankle whilst keeping your knees tight together
- Hold your right earlobe with your left hand
- Place your right hand on your left knee
- Close your eyes then repeat the word 'magog' five times for the spell to work
Can you feel a tingle?'
I wonder if it'll work....time will tell........
Not only do you get to do all this, you get to visit the House on the Hill Toy Museum too, guaranteed to bring the kid out in you. See if you can spot some toys you used to own, and have a go on the old penny arcade machines.
After all this fun it was time for us to have our picnic, we'd all brought some food with us and it ended up looking like a banquet! And of course the moment the food was out, so were the wasps. Needless to say that the picnic wasn't enjoyed in a peaceful calm manor - there were a few yelps, screams and a bit of running away!